Strategic Communications Services
Effective communication is key to successful business transformation,
the implementation of key leadership or business objectives, increased
employee productivity and the successful marketing of new products and
services. Thus, the strategic communications services that The Huntington Northstar Group provides to clients are a critical and natural complement
to the capabilities the firm provides in the areas of coaching, consulting
The Huntington Northstar Group is frequently called
on to help produce communications plans and deliverables to support a
wide range of corporate and organizational goals and objectives. These
- Business Transformation
- Marketing Strategy Execution
- Brand Building
- Employee Communications
- Public Relations
- Media Outreach
- Corporate Communications
- Thought Leadership Initiatives
A mong the high-end communications products and services The Huntington Northstar Group creates are:
- Corporate Communications Plans
- Marketing Strategies
- “Thought leadership” materials such as books, articles
and Op-Ed pieces for placement in the business and trade press
- Executive Interviews
- Business Videos
- Meeting Openers
- Website components
- Video-based training and trade show materials
- Narration Tracks
The firm also provides services in the areas of:
Recent projects include:
- Corporate/Organizational Communications Audits
- Communications Coaching for Executives
- Media Coaching for Executives
The conception, development and writing of three business books on
the topics of leadership and change in collaboration with partners of
IBM Business Consulting Services and PwC Consulting. The Huntington Northstar Group works closely with the New York City-based
Doris S. Michaels Literary Agency, to bring book concepts to publishers. (See
considered writing a book to increase your firm's visibility?
The Huntington Northstar Group works closely with the Doris S. Michaels Literary
Agency in New York to bring book ideas to publishers. Click to
learn more about becoming a published book author using
Article Development and Placement
Development and placement of dozens of
articles in professional journals, trade publications, and business magazines.
- In-depth video interviews conducted with numerous CEOs in the United
States and Europe. Project was conducted for a global consulting firm
and focused on showcasing business best practices in the areas of change
leadership, leadership development and Six Sigma implementation. (See Images)
- In-depth video interviews with CEOs of Boston-based global companies conducted
as part of a video co-venture with Harvard Business School.
- Video interviews with several prominent civil rights leaders on the occasion
of the 75 th anniversary of a major human rights organization.
Richard interviews Xerox's Chief Marketing Officer.
DVD and CD Production
Creation of several DVD’s and CD-ROM's on business leadership,
used in corporate training programs and in executive presentations before
industry groups such as Linkage and The Conference Board.
- A 10-minute promotional video for a major civil rights organization,
headquartered in Washington, DC.
- A 10-minute “kick-off” video, produced as part of a
national industry conference in Washington, DC.
- A 12-minute marketing video produced for a leading British- based
- A 30-second promotional spot used by a corporate client
at a major trade show.
Creation of two interactive corporate websites that used audio and
video clips from CEO interviews to showcase business best practices in
the areas of leadership and quality improvement.
YOUR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS NEEDS
You may want to consider using the Strategic Communications Services
of The Huntington Northstar Group to help your organization:
Each corporate and marketing communications project The Huntington Northstar Group undertakes begins with an initial client consultation
and a determination of specific client/project needs.
- Create high-end thought leadership materials such as books, monographs
and business articles
- Produce high-quality corporate videos, CD’s and DVD’s
for corporate communications or training uses
- Create high-impact customer testimonials for use as part of sales
events, client education days, and other business meetings
- Promote your CEO's message and mission to external stakeholders
(e.g. shareholders, analysts, and the business press) and to internal
stakeholders (employees and managers)
- Enhance the quality, speed, and effectiveness of large-gauge corporate
- Improve corporate communications programs, bolster employee morale,
and accelerate new learning inside your organization
- Create high impact employee training and leadership development